35 of Ireland’s Business Women are patiently awaiting for the announcement of the WMB Awards including our very own CEO and Founder, Suzanne Moloney, who is shortlisted for a 2019 Women Mean Business Award in the Newcomer Category.
The 2019 Women Mean Business Awards are taking place on Monday the 30th of September in Dublin’s Shelbourne Hotel. This years theme is ‘The Power of Opportunity’. Those in attendance are in for a great day of excitment. Margot Slattery of Sodexo, Oliver Loomes of Diageo Ireland and a panel made up of Fiona Edwards Murphy of ApisProtect, Claire McHuigh of Axonista and Louella Morton of TestReach are just a few that are on the schedule.
The Newcomer Category
The Newcomer Category, of which Suzanne is shortlisted for along with 6 other women is sponsored by Sodexo.
According to the WMB website:
This Award will be presented to a recently established start-up (1 to 3 years). The recipient will clearly demonstrate innovation within her business and export potential for her product or service.
HidraMed Solutions is just turning 3 this year. The highly anticipated launch of their product, HidraWear, is on the way soon to the Ireland and UK markets. HidraMed Solutions were included in the Sunday Business Posts ‘100 Hot Start-ups’ over the weekend.
Very proud to see @HidraMed featured among such fantastic companies in the @sundaybusiness and @Entirl 100 Hot Start-ups. Best wishes and continued success to all.#GlobalAmbition #progess #startup pic.twitter.com/XTnNGBi0Fd
— Suzanne Moloney (@HS_Suzanne) September 29, 2019
There are 5 awards being presented on the day:
- Matheson WMB Female Entreprenwur of the Year Award 2019
- Newstalk WMB Femail Social Entrepreneur Award 2019
- WMB Women in Technology Award 2019
- Sodexo WMB Female Newcomer Award 2019
- WMB Businesswoman Award 2019
Judging the awards are:
- Brenda Jones, Head of Business Care for Three
- Deirdre Dunne, Partner of Matheson
- Patricia Monahan, Managing Editor for Newstalk
- Julie Ennis, Managing Director of Sodexo Ireland
- Rosemary Delaney, Managine Director of WMB
From all the HidraMed Solutions team, best of luck to Suzanne and all the other finalists.