Privacy & Cookies
Last modified: 12th September 2019
HidraMed Solutions, LTD (“HidraMed Solutions,” or “we,” “our,” or “us”) respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
on our Website;
- in email, and other electronic messages between you and our Website;
- when you interact with our advertising on third-party websites and services if such advertising includes links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- any third party, including through any content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
2. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect different types of information about you, including information that may directly identify you, information that is about you but individually does not personally identify you, and information that we combine with our other users. This includes information that we collect directly from you or through automated collection technologies.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, specifically information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, home, work, and mobile telephone numbers, date of birth, credit or debit card number (for payment purposes only) and health information (“Personal Data”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our website, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the website;
- about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies; and
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our website is:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, using our provider consultation services, purchasing products, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us; and
- details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfilment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, specifically:
- details of your visits to our website, such as traffic data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our website, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the website; and
- information about your computer, mobile device, and Internet connection, specifically your IP address, operating system, browser type.
- The information we collect automatically may include personal data or we may maintain it or associate it with personal data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customise our Website according to your individual interests;
recognise you when you return to our website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) to collect certain information relating to your use of the Website. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, and other tracking technologies, to help the Website analyse how users use the site. You can find out more about how Google uses data when you visit our Website by visiting “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”, (located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/). For more information regarding Google Analytics please visit Google’s website and pages that describe Google Analytics, such as www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
3. How We Use Your Information
- We use your personal data for various purposes described below, including to:
- provide our website to you;
- provide products and services to you;
- provide you with information you request from us;
- enforce our rights arising from contracts;
- notify you about changes;
- provide you with newsletters, advertisements, and other promotional communications (with your consent); and
- provide you with notices about your account.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal data:
- to present our website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to process, fulfil, and administer transactions and orders for products and services ordered by you;
- to provide you with notices about your HidraMed Solutions account;
- to contact you in response to a request;
- to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our website, or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
With your consent, we may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you, including through newsletters. If you wish to opt-out of receiving such communications, you may do so at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of these communications.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
- our affiliates and third-party service providers that we use to support our business;
- to a company we merge, acquire, or that buys us, or in the event of a change in the structure of our company of any form;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to enforce our rights; and
- with your consent.
- to service providers and other third parties, we use to support our business. The services provided by these organisations include providing customer service, shipping, and payment processing services;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by HidraMed Solutions about our Website users are among the assets transferred;
- to fulfil the purpose for which you provide it. For example, we may disclose your personal information to a provider;
for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal data:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to enforce or apply our agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; and
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of HidraMed Solutions, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
5. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We offer you choices on how you can opt-out of our use of tracking technology, disclosure of your personal data for our advertising to you, and other targeted advertising.
We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties described above in Disclosure of Your Information. These third parties may aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes.
In addition, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your personal data:
- Promotional Offers from HidraMed Solutions. We will only send your promotional materials and other marketing communications with your consent. If you do not wish to have your email address used by HidraMed Solutions to promote our own products and services, you can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email or other marketing communications you receive from us, or by Contacting Us. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to HidraMed Solutions as a result of a product purchase, or your use of our services.
- Targeted Advertising. To learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Network Advertising Initiative websites (www.aboutads.info and www.networkadvertising.org). Please note that if you choose to opt-out, you will continue to see ads, but they will not be based on your online activity. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can also opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the NAI on its website.
6. Your Rights Regarding Your Information and Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may review and change your personal information by logging into the website and visiting your My Account page.
You can review and change your personal data by logging into our website and visiting the My Account section of our website or through the Contact Us webpage. You may also notify us through the contact information below of any changes or errors in any personal data we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible or to delete your account. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your account with us. We may also not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
7. Data Security
Information transmitted over the internet is not completely secure, but we do our best to protect your personal data. You can help protect your personal data and other information by keeping your password to our website confidential.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We use encryption technology for information sent and received by us.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for the use of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or in your operating system.
9. Contact Information
You may contact us through the contact information below.
How to Contact Us:
HidraMed Solutions, LTD
Attn: Digital Marketing Manager,
209 Business Innovation Centre,
Telephone: +353 (87) 719 4757
It is HidraMed Solution’s policy to conduct all of our work in an honest and ethical manner. We take a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption and are committed to acting professionally, fairly and with integrity in all our business dealings and relationships and in the promotion of the company and product range.
HidraMed Solutions has a zero-tolerance approach to slavery and is committed to preventing acts of slavery and human trafficking from occurring within both its business and supply chain, and imposes those same high standards on its contractors, suppliers and other business partners.
It is the Company’s fundamental policy that all business and other activities be conducted at all times in strict compliance with all applicable laws and regulations of the countries and jurisdictions within which the Company conducts business.